We feel passionately that to enable our children to reach their optimum potential, we need to work harmoniously as school and parents/carers. We appreciate what a difficult job it is to be a parent and aim to support you as best as possible in order to support your child and their learning experiences during their time with us.
Parent/Family link worker: Mrs Davina Pepler
If you feel that you or your family would benefit from some time or support, please contact the school office or your child's class teacher.
Please find below a range of resources that may find useful;
- Supportive Parents - The local Parent Partnership Service in South Gloucestershire. Supportive Parents are an independent organisation offering a free, confidential and impartial service to any parent who has a concern about their child’s education. Their aim is to provide you with all the information you need to understand the SEN process and improve your child’s education experience. https://www.supportiveparents.org.uk/
- South Glos Parents and Carers previously Our Voice Matters is a Parent led group in South Gloucestershire who have children and young people with additional needs or a disability. We are helping to improve the services and support available for families in similar situations by working with the Local Authority and NHS South Gloucestershire to ensure Parent Voice is included at all levels of planning. We also run a coffee and cake morning where parents can drop in and support each other. For more info about our group please check out our website. https://www.sglospc.org.uk/
- National Autistic Society - https://www.autism.org.uk/
- National Autistic Society, South Glos support groups http://nassouthgloucestershirebranch.webeden.co.uk/
- ADHD Foundation - https://www.adhdfoundation.org.uk/
- Young Carers - Referral to our young carers service | Carers Support Centre If you feel that due to circumstances, your child could be classed as a young carer, please use the following documents to make a referral. Please do talk to us as a school if you are unsure of would like to talk this through. Click on these links to find out more Young_Carers_Eligibility_Criteria , Young_Carers_Referral_Form